Last weekend we had a BBQ for Grand Final Day (the equilavent of Superbowl for our nation’s sport, Aussie Rules) – ironically, the majority of our guests follow Gridiron passionately (my husband has played Gridiron for the last 10+ years)! I love these casual get togethers, friends together, kids running past us, chatter and laughter. This is one of my favourite, tastiest dips for entertaining. The lemon + tomato mixed with the avocado and the sharpness of the onion makes this dip fresh, with just the right amount of bite!
- 2 X Avocado
- 1 X Tomato
- Red onion
- Salt n’ Pepper
- Slice avocado’s in half, remove flesh and mash with a fork
- Squeeze half the juice of a lemon into mixture
- Dice tomato into small pieces (remove seeds if they are hold too much juice) and add to mixture
- Cut a couple of slices of a red onion, dice and add to mixture
- Season with salt n’ pepper
- Stir until all ingredients are mixed through
Dip, scoop, munch and enjoy with friends!
Credit images | CC for seekdarelove