Five essential watches for every fashionistas jewellery box…
1. Man. A mannish watch is classic, structured + timeless. Choose oversized features in the metal you wear most. This style of watch is one you will get the most wear out of, so keep it polished and simple.
2. Luxe. When choosing an ‘it’ watch, think WOW factor. This watch is an investment. A piece that adds instant glam to your outfit and makes you feel extra special every time you wear it.
3. Colour. Watches in an array of colours are affordable and a great way to add a pop of bold colour to an outfit. Think fun more than functionality.
4. White. A white watch is a great ‘go to’ watch. Think fresh, clean + sporty. Perfect for casual attire but also easily dressed up. A must have in my opinion.
5. On trend. Rose gold is hot + chic right now. This watch is an easy update to your wardrobe staples.